OnePalm Outreach Mission
To equip and empower individuals and groups from disadvantaged, poor and marginalised parts of society within Nepal. Helping them to achieve their potential in life, weather in family, community, vocationally or in business.
Facilitating ventures with financial support and through training and mentoring, with sound ethical, biblically based practice so as to become commercially viable successful enterprises. This in turn will bring them much needed financial reward as well as self worth and has the potential to enrich and transform whole communities.
Helping to relieve the burdens of those who are still suffering from the aftermath of the devastating earthquake of 2015. Using multiple ways to improve their standard of life by self-sustainable methods, whilst also providing for basic necessities.
Working closely with families and networks we have already connected with and through relationship, together assist to build and transform lives that will be full of hope, vision and prosperity.
In all that we do, we aim to show the love of Christ by living example and through faith in action.
Governance Ministries is pioneering workplace church given birth to by God for the purpose of doing His business with cities and nations.
The primary objectives of the Governance Ministries Trust are:
- To advance the Christian religion by the promotion of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in accordance with the articles of belief set down in the Trust Deed and to extend the Christian faith;
- To advance the education of the public and, in particular, to teach and encourage the adoption of Biblical principles and ethics amongst those working in industry and commerce;
- To promote, train and develop excellence in Church governance and administration in order to facilitate the release of committed Christians into evangelism enabling them to preach and teach the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ;
- To undertake research on spiritual matters, in particular, the concept of Church growth the translation of secular management techniques into a church context and spiritual dimensions affecting high performance teams and to arrange for the publication and dissemination of the results of such research; and
- To promote such other charitable objects as the Trustees shall from time to time determine.